For residents of Sanford, the search for a trustworthy HVAC and Heating service ends with ABC Air conditioning & Heating. But what about fun outings and attractions in the area while you’re waiting for your installation? We have your back! Here’s a guide to some of Sanford’s must-visit spots.
1. **Take a Walk on the Sanford RiverWalk** – With its beautiful views of Lake Monroe, the RiverWalk is an ideal spot for a leisurely stroll or a morning jog. This is a perfect diversion while you’re waiting for your HVAC installation to be completed.
2. **Visit Central Florida Zoo** – A visit to Sanford wouldn’t be complete without meeting the incredible residents of the Central Florida Zoo. This is an exciting day out for families and a great way to learn more about animals from around the globe.
3. **Unwind at Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Cafe** – Reward yourself after a long day of housework with German food, craft beer, and live music at Hollerbach’s Willow Tree Cafe. It’s just a stone’s throw away from ABC Air Conditioning & Heating.
4. **Go Wild at Fun Town** – Fun Town is a family entertainment center with a variety of indoor games and attractions. They offer roller skating, bounce houses, arcade games, and more. It’s the perfect place to let off steam while waiting for your HVAC system to be set up.
5. **Shop Local at Sanford Farmers Market** – Sanford’s farmers market offers fresh produce, homemade goodies, and various other items sourced from local farmers and vendors. Head over there, pick something up, and support the local community.
Choosing ABC Air Conditioning & Heating as your go-to HVAC installation company means choosing a local service that understands Sanford. Whether you need heating services or a new AC unit, know that there’s plenty to do and see in our beautiful city while we take care of your home comforts.